Search This Blog

Friday, December 20, 2013

Ligligan- Giant Lantern Festival 2013

Thankfully the City of San Fernando Pampanga(CSFP) Tourism office called be before the event. The woman whom I spoke to said that they will be giving me a free media pass for the Ligligan- Giant Lantern Festival 2013. I got to see the colorful and wonderful Giant Lanterns made by the participating barangays all over  CSFP.

Here are the pictures:

























































The pictures below are my favorite of the bunch, because I kinda like the silhouette effect of the shots, and I took these shots because of frustration. I was frustrated because the photographers in the media are always in front of me(sorry, I'm still a beginner at this),; anyways the pictures look great though :) 













I left the event early because I have to finish school work, but nevertheless I had a wonderful time. The lights were all perfect and it totally gave me that Christmas spirit. The following pictures below are the ones that I've took before leaving the event.









 But of course, a Monochrome picture is a must for this blogpost :)

Overall the Ligligan or Giant Lantern Festival was a blast. I hope to go again next year, I do wish that the media area be changed, the placement of it is not that good, because we block the views of the general audience; which made them angry and frustrated because we were standing there taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment